SAFETY, SERVICE & COMMUNICATION.
Commercial Bulk Services
1845 Commercial Bulk Services provides superior value for its customers, employees, contractors and other stakeholders by creating an atmosphere of teamwork, resourcefulness and by interacting with everyone in an open and ethical manner. Through strong teamwork and a commitment to excellence, we design the best custom logistics solutions for each customer.
- Superior Solutions: 1845 provides solutions that combine a Command Center dedicated to optimized, efficient planning of freight management operations throughout the supply chain. This is achieved by our dedicated transportation fleet, which includes scalable independent contractors, silo inventory management and on-site project managers.
- Flexibility: 1845 provides our clients flexibility with both Pneumatic Tanks and Hopper Bottom trailers. Dry Bulk Materials hauled – sand, salt, limestone, dolomite, bentonite, calcium carbonate as well as most earthly commodities.
- 24/7 Assistance: 1845 operates a state-of-the-art, 24/7 live dispatch center staffed with professional, experienced, courteous dispatch operators dedicated to each customer and certified by 1845’s professional dispatch training program.
- Unmatched Fleet: 1845 operates one of the largest bulk transportation fleets in North America, with an extensive footprint across most of North America. 1845 provides a seamless experience for the customer and delivers against a wide range of capacity requirements and demands.
- Dedicated Network: 1845 is strongly committed to driver training, safety and implementation of industry-leading best practices across the entire logistics value chain.
- Terminal Locations: 1845 has the capability to provide services across all North America. We offer custom support and logistics designed specifically for customers with regional differences who would like support anywhere in North America. Current Terminal Locations – Weatherford, TX – Houston, TX – Midland, TX – Shreveport, LA – Mill Creek, OK – San Antonio, TX – Ottawa, IL – Toledo, OH – Detroit, MI – Minneapolis, MN, with aggressive plans to continue adding terminals where needed.
All inquiries and rate quotations contact – email@example.com or (817) 441-9900
Through strong teamwork and a commitment to excellence, we design solutions for your company.