BE PART OF AN INDUSTRY LEADING TEAM
Pay Range: Non-Exempt
Posting Close: May 10, 2019
Job Posting #: 30-2019
The Reporting Specialist will utilize a dynamic ERP system to obtain data sets and translate to various forms, including graphs, pivot tables and text. The information will then be compiled into presentations and other formats that will distributed to internal and external parties. The data compiled by the Reporting Specialist will be used by others to facilitate cost controls, process improvements and affect overall change, making attention to detail, timeliness and accuracy critical for this position.
- Data preparation through utilization of the ERP system.
- Process and distribute metrics and develop performance reports.
- Pull data from multiple systems to be compiled for internal/external presentations, scorecards, business reviews or client Request for Proposals (RFP’s).
- Collect trend data.
- Responsible for working with other departments to gain an understanding of processes and data.
- Compile information to prepare presentations and reports as needed.
- Ensure monthly, quarterly and yearly IFTA/IRP reporting is completed that meets regulatory deadlines; present validated information to internal and/or external partners.
- Audit and input accurate data from various sources (rate confirmations, spreadsheets, quotes, and scanned images) in both company and customer systems.
- Comply with all attendance and company standards and safety regulations.
- Perform work safely and in accordance with company standards and safety regulations.
- Attendance is an essential function of this position.
- Perform other reasonable duties as requested.
- Associate degree from two-year college or technical school in transportation, logistics, or related field or equivalent, and/or combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Transportation preferred.
- Able to grasp new technical concepts quickly.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to interact confidently with employees.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, the ability to build relationships with employees in other departments or locations.
- Ability to multi-task (answer calls & emails at the same time).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced atmosphere under pressure where priorities change quickly, and you must determine appropriate priorities.
- Ability to work extended hours and shifts with little or no notice.
- Ability to work in a business office with moderate noise.
Americans with Disabilities Act – 1845 Oil Field Services will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Amendment Act. We are always willing to consider reasonable accommodations, which may allow a disabled person to perform this or any other job. The requirements are a list of what we believe at this point to be necessary in order to perform the essential functions of the job.
The above information is only an illustration of the general nature and level of work performed by the employee within this classification. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between 1845 Oil Field Services and employee and is subject to change by 1845 Oil Field Services as the needs of 1845 Oil Field Services and requirements of the job change.
Please see Human Resources to review the complete job description.