Sand Coordinator Positions Available
- Communicates with customer and Dispatch about schedules and sand counts.
- Maintains customer spreadsheet with updated information.
- Backs trucks on location; hooks and unhooks trucks to be unloaded.
- Polices work area to keep Sand Chiefs clean.
- Coordinates with Field Engineer about sand counts and adjusts schedules and sand as needed.
- Collects driver paperwork.
- Works with Frac crew members as well as other employees of the Customer’s company.
Duty locations in South Texas, West Texas, Oklahoma or other areas required by our customer.
This is an entry level Sand Coordinator position; therefore, the ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of working with oil and gas industry, a hard work ethic, great customer skills, and the ability to work in a team or independent environment.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Excel and Word.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis without the requirement of a work visa.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Willing to work outside in inclement weather with or without accommodation.
- Willing to climb ladders, walk up and down steps, and work at heights with or without accommodation.
- Willing to work overtime, holidays, nights, and weekends.
- Willing to be on call and meet call-out standards to respond to site responsibilities.
- Possess a current, valid license to operate a motor vehicle in the United States and must provide own transportation.
- Willing to support the company’s drug-free work environment, which will include random drug screenings.
- Willing to support and comply with the company’s harassment-free work environment policy
- Willing to support and comply with the company’s safety policies and initiatives
Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life
1845 Oil Field Services, based in Weatherford, TX, provides one-call transportation, logistics and supply chain management solutions to North American oil field operators. It manages one of the largest equipment fleets dedicated to proppant transportation supported by a modern 24/7 live dispatch operation center and industry-leading logistics technology for tracking and reporting deliveries to multiple well locations.Apply Now