Job Title: Field Supervisor
Reports To: General Manager
Pay Range: Exempt
Posting Date: September 19, 2018
Posting Close: September 26, 2018
Responsible for supporting 1845 Oil Field Services and the General Manager in the efficient, safe and profitable delivery of service to our Customers in an assigned area. Will manage the field operations by ensuring work performance aligns with 1845 Oil Field Services safety and operational excellence and standards.
- Represent 1845 Oil Field Services to the Customer ensuring 1845 is maintaining high quality job performance, excellent Customer service and excellent Customer relations for field operations. Responsible for identifying potential new business opportunities with existing Customers and reporting to the General Manager.
- Participate in recruiting qualified Drivers and overseeing the integration, and orientation of new Drivers. Review, assess and approve competencies and requirements of new Drivers. Collaborate w
- ith the General Manager in staffing, performance and disciplinary issues.
- Follow up with Drivers on all required, ongoing, and outstanding Compliance or Safety issues. Champion, train, assist and troubleshoot the utilization of Company specific technology.
- Monitor, promote, enforce and ensure compliance of HSE regulations and policies while encouraging safe working practices. Maintain compliance with all company and customer standards and expectations.
- Lead and conduct accident reporting and investigations, including Root Cause Analysis in collaboration with General Manager, Dispatch, Compliance and Regional Safety Team. Coordinate post-accident drug and alcohol testing required. Investigate accidents to identify causes and determine how they can be prevented in the future.
- Communicate and conduct scheduled safety meetings and orientations, as per the HSE standards and operational procedures specific to current customers specifications.
- Conduct the Field Level Risk Assessment and communicate the results.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance of all health, safety and environmental procedures and standards for all employees and contractors.
- Establish and maintain strong interpersonal and professional relationships with 1845 employees and Customers by conducting regular site visits.
- Perform work safely and in accordance with company standards and safety regulations.
- Report any and all unsafe conditions.
- Comply with all attendance and company policies and processes.
- Regular attendance is an essential function of this position.
- Perform other reasonable duties as requested.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Three (3) years of industry related experience is required. Basic oilfield truck knowledge including how to operate trailers and perform pre and post trip inspections is preferred.
- Basic Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Excellent customer service skills, industry product knowledge/services knowledge, and able to deal with employees tactfully and efficiently.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced atmosphere under pressure.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a valid driver’s license, a driving record satisfactory to the Company.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to supervise and manage employees and drivers.
- Ability to respond at all times and all hours to emergencies as a first responder and field level customer related issues.
- Ability to work extended hours and shifts with little or no notice.
Americans with Disabilities Act – 1845 Oil Field Services will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Amendment Act. We are always willing to consider reasonable accommodations, which may allow a disabled person to perform this or any other job. The requirements are a list of what we believe at this point to be necessary in order to perform the essential functions of the job.
Disclaimer – The above information is only an illustration of the general nature and level of work performed by the employee within this classification. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between 1845 Oil Field Services and employee and is subject to change by 1845 Oil Field Services as the needs of 1845 Oil Field Services and requirements of the job change.Apply Now