It’s not just a job. It’s an investment… in YOU
If you are interested in working for one of the largest proppant transportation, freight management and logistics companies in North America, you might just be what we are looking for. Interested in any of the jobs below? Click on the titles to learn more.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package for full-time regular employees and partnerships with owner operators. 1845 Oil Field & Commercial Bulk Services is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status or any other protected status.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with 1845, e-mail HR@1845.com. Inquiries should be limited to disability-related assistance only.
Reports To: Health, Safety and Environmental Manager
Safety Technician is responsible for working on and traveling to various 1845 customer well and loading facilities to oversee the safety compliance of 1845 company and owner operator drivers. As such they will ensure that persons reporting to the well are in compliance with company & customer standards and expectations.
The Human Resource Generalist is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely as a partner with local management as well as our regional management teams. This position will support the operational goals of the organization by focusing on the following functional areas: employee relations, training, performance management, on-boarding, policy implementation, recruitment, benefits administration and compliance.
The Diesel Mechanic is responsible for performing preventative and corrective maintenance on fleet vehicles and equipment including gas and diesel engines, hydraulic systems, air brakes, forklifts, tankers and trailers. This position requisitions parts, oil, gas, fluids, etc. for inventory and is responsible for the organization and cleanliness of the assigned shop area. The mechanic will communicate daily the service stats with drivers, dispatch and operations.
- 2 years Dispatch or Driver Management experience a plus
- Experience in the sand hauling industry a plus
- Oil and Gas Transport related experience strongly preferred
- Experience working with Qualcomm Systems strongly preferred
- Experience with McLeod Software preferred
- Must have strong communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis without the requirement of a work visa
- Attendance is an essential function for this position
- Communicates with customer and Dispatch about schedules and sand counts.
- Maintains customer spreadsheet with updated information.
- Backs trucks on location; hooks and unhooks trucks to be unloaded.
- Polices work area to keep Sand Chiefs clean.
- Coordinates with Field Engineer about sand counts and adjusts schedules and sand as needed.
- Collects driver paperwork.
- Works with Frac crew members as well as other employees of the Customer’s company.
Duty locations in South Texas, West Texas, Oklahoma or other areas required by our customer.