It’s not just a job. It’s an investment… in YOU
If you are interested in working for one of the largest proppant transportation, freight management and logistics companies in North America, you might just be what we are looking for. Interested in any of the jobs below? Click on the titles to learn more.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package for full-time regular employees and partnerships with owner operators. 1845 is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status or any other protected status.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with 1845, e-mail HR@1845.com. Inquiries should be limited to disability-related assistance only.
Reports To: Safety & Compliance, VP
Department: Safety/Risk Management
Location: Weatherford, TX
Pay Range: Exempt
Posting Date: July 10, 2017
Posting Close: July 17, 2017
The purpose of this position is to identify industry best practices and standards while directing the daily activities of the Safety and Compliance team. Responsible for effectively deploying resources to support the ongoing needs of the business; while ensuring that equipment and drivers are utilized to maximum efficiency and in compliance with government regulations, company standards and customer expectations
Reports to: Dispatch Manager
Provide frontline leadership to drivers in a fast paced environment. The Fleet Coordinator is the lifeline between the business, drivers and customers. Safety focused and accountable for fielding calls from drivers and working one-on-one to solve problems by providing creative solutions that exceed customer expectations.
The Diesel Mechanic is responsible for performing preventative and corrective maintenance on fleet vehicles and equipment including gas and diesel engines, hydraulic systems, air brakes, forklifts, tankers and trailers. This position requisitions parts, oil, gas, fluids, etc. for inventory and is responsible for the organization and cleanliness of the assigned shop area. The mechanic will communicate daily the service stats with drivers, dispatch and operations.
- 2 years Dispatch or Driver Management experience a plus
- Experience in the sand hauling industry a plus
- Oil and Gas Transport related experience strongly preferred
- Experience working with Qualcomm Systems strongly preferred
- Experience with McLeod Software preferred
- Must have strong communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis without the requirement of a work visa
- Attendance is an essential function for this position
- Communicates with customer and Dispatch about schedules and sand counts.
- Maintains customer spreadsheet with updated information.
- Backs trucks on location; hooks and unhooks trucks to be unloaded.
- Polices work area to keep Sand Chiefs clean.
- Coordinates with Field Engineer about sand counts and adjusts schedules and sand as needed.
- Collects driver paperwork.
- Works with Frac crew members as well as other employees of the Customer’s company.
Duty locations in South Texas, West Texas, Oklahoma or other areas required by our customer.